Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Upside down

By right, i should be in dreamland at this hour in the morning! I know it's bad for my health..but I can't help it! I love being awake at this hour..n i love to sleep during the day even more! I have some serious problems with my biological clock. It's all upside down.

Anyhoo, had lunch with friends today. Wasn't too bad. By the time i came back was 2pm-ish. Didn't have much to do during the day..so dug into my collection of old movies..n found Pretty Woman. I simply absolutely LOVE that movie! what's not to love about it? it's fantastic! I can watch it over n over n over again..with not even the slightest sign of boredom.

Did some shopping for more stuff to take back. Not much actually, it was more like those small items - some toiletries n stuff.

Well, since it's late..or should i say early in the morning..I really should TRY to get some sleep..I'm driving my mom C-R-A-Z-Y!! cos i get up past noon EVERYDAY! hahaha..anyways..i'm outta here!

No comments: