Thursday, January 20, 2005

Out all day!

Just got back bout an hour ago. I've been out the whole day today..since the time i woke up! Went to the travel agent first..then went to the optician..then went out for lunch..then Pei Chen called..asking whether i wanted to follow her go buy some stuff..since i was out already..i offered to pick her up. But before that i had to go to the bank to make a draft. finished that then only went to her place.

Went to the photo shop as she wanted to print a few pics..met evelyn there. It's been a long time since i last saw her..can't even recall when. Went to Central Square after that. Just for a while tho..she bought lotsa stationaries n craft paper!! lol..Mom called..asked me to fetch her..picked her up n sent her home..That's when Pei Chen n me went for laksa!! *yummy* Seriously...the laksa was yummmmssss!!! chit chatted a while..sent her back then headed home. I just had like half hour or so..just had my shower n went over to my fren's place. Had dinner there n yes more chit chatting! lol.. My fren's dog had puppies!! So tiny!! ahah my dad already booked one of the puppies =P Came back home for about an hour before I went out again!! ahahah..Picked Renee up n went to Cacao for a drink..sat there for more than 2 hours..just the 2 of us..n yes..yacking again!! old stories..new updates on friends..we talked about almost everything under the sun! ahahha.. Sent her back..n that's when i got home..

So tired now..guess i'm off to bed soon..nites!!

No comments: