Monday, January 24, 2005

Back in Aussie land!!

Yeashhh..i'm back in the land down under. Was very a good flight actually. Flew with mom to KLIA..then went our separate ways from there. Her flight was earlier..so i had to hang around there longer..but it was alrite..went window shopping! Only bought a bottle of Jim Beam. When i checked in to the passenger lounge for my flight to melbourne, saw this hottie..was so good looking..but me too chicken to talk to him. Hahahha n guess what..he was sitting right in front of me. wasted.

Anyways watched a couple of movies on the flight and played some games. food was ok-ok only. at least the cabin crew were better than those on my flight home! When i reached Melbourne airport, had to get some cigs from duty free for my bro's frens. The queue for customs n immigration was so blardy long..cos i already wasted time buying stuff at duty free or else i would have been at the front of the queue. The queue for baggage declaration was even worse!! it was way way way too long! lucky thing the guy checking my bags was a nice person. i got thru without anything being confiscated. *yay* Alvin came to pick me up from the airport then.

All the way home was talking with my bro about the burglary that happened at my house. YES! some stupid jokers came in AGAIN! I'm guessing its the same guys who came in the last time..cos accordingly it happened the same way. Guess that they have been targeting our place already..n since most of the time no one was at home cos everyone's at work, they had plenty of time to commit their crime.


Damn burglars!! Hope u rot in hell!!

No comments: