Friday, January 14, 2005

It's been a while

Almost a month!! almost a month since i last logged in to blog. I haven't really had the time to do it since i came back to Malaysia. Once i landed was busy with Christmas already. Visited lotsa people too..from all over!! everyone i could meet. New year's eve wasn't particularly grand, but it was alrite. Had a reunion with my group of frens - steamboat. Went for the new year's countdown after that. The MC there was really really super funny - was a pondan!! Kept on laughing non stop! That same week went clubbing with frens as well. God the DJ was bad..but ok la..still acceptable..played a lot of old songs..n he kept repeating the same songs..made us sick!

Went down to KL just this saturday. Reached sunday morning n my cousin came to fetch us from Puduraya. Went back to his place n slept for a while then had breakfast n steamboat again..kinda small family reunion. Well the main purpose of our trip was to visit my 2 cousins n their new born kids. SOOOO CUTEEEE!! one's just 2 months the other's 10 months. Sent my parents back to puduraya with my cousin on monday evening. My cousin dropped me off at Pyramid, cos i wanted to meet my Monash Msia frens there. Suyin, Foong n Ching Wei came to fetch me later that evening n went back to Cyber. Had the greatest time at Cyber. Met up with old housemates there. Had so many chit-chat sessions till the wee hours of the morning. Reminising old times. Went shopping in 1-U almost the whole day..bought quite a bit of stuff..finished up all my money there! LOL...but it was worth it..i loved all the stuff i bought!! Came back to sp last nite. by the time i reached was almost 11pm.

Called Malaysia Airlines this morning to reschedule my flight. Some Megat fella answered the phone..he sounded so lifeless..but he was ok..managed to change my flight.

Till the next time..Outs!

No comments: