Sunday, January 30, 2005

Scaring the hell out of myself

As already noted, my house was burglared somewhere last week. On thursday morning, i got a phone call from my bro at work. I was still sleeping then..it was probably slightly past 11am. He told me to go to the window n that there was a car parked outside..with 2 guys in it..doin absolutely nothing..looking suspicious n all..he freaked the hell out of me! While i was peeping one of the guys actually saw me..n just fled off..right away! What made matters scarier was that i was all alone at home..for the whole day till both of them got back from work. So, me, all freaked out, was alone at home, with a metal rod on my right and a cricket bat on me left, restlessly watched tv. We went to the police station in Oakleigh when my bro got back from work, n told them bout this.

Friday was so blardy hot! Lee Ping came over to use the phone as hers was disconnected. Asked her is she was able to be at my house for about an hour or so while i was at work till my bro got back. So she did come over just before i left for work. So nice of her! At work, it was really really hot too..everyone was taking the opportunity to go to the cool room!! ahhah..was a very free nite..not many tables. Today at work was the same, wasn't busy at all. Nothing particularly interesting.

We're goin to IKEA tomorrow. Since we're gonna be moving house soon, we're goin furniture hunting! HEhhehe..hope to find nice nice things in IKEA!

Nites people.

No comments: