Sunday, March 12, 2006

Strange Dream

I had the strangest dream two nites ago. In the dream, a few familiar faces were present but i cant recall exactly who they were. We were at a number of different locations/scenes. Things were happening as per normal. All of a sudden, we were no longer "ourselves". We each possessed someone else's soul - another soul from our group of frens. At each scene, each of us saw the scenario in a different point of view than we would usually see. What made the dream more bizarre, was that 2 people could see 2 totally different things happening at the same scene. I know it sounds strange and u might not even understand what i'm trying to say. But however strange this dream may be, somehow it has hit me hard. It's not always that i remember my dreams, but this has been very vivid. And i seem to feel that this dream has a hidden meaning to it and its trying to tell me something.

No comments: