Thursday, March 09, 2006

Awful Day

Seriously ppl, there's always something tearing u apart, it's always so much longer than u counted on, and it hits u so much harder than u ever thought!!! I never realized how true that was till today. You may be the strongest rock, but eventually, u will crumble n break. You may be the toughest person on the outside, but deep down inside, all you wanna do is scream and cry and release all ur frustration. At one point or another in your life, i'm sure u'll understand what i mean. It has been an awful day for me, but i survived with the support of great frens. Thank u so very much.

Stupid IELTS is now becoming such a pain in the ass. I now have to fly interstate just to take the exam. Well, hopefully i DO get a spot in the earliest possible date, which is probably 2 months from now.

I really hope things work out for the best for me *prays*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad ya. I hope you do well in the test. :)