Monday, March 06, 2006

Everyday is the same

Uni started a week ago. So all of a sudden my neighbourhood is once again alive, with all the hustle n bustle of students. The buses are now packed, coles is now packed, trains are now packed. Hhmm..all around my neighbourhood last week i see students with orientation bags..some concentrating on reading their uni handbooks and guidebooks. Some even with maps of the campus grounds..Sigh first day of uni..that was ages ago. Now since i've graduated n dont have to go back to uni, i've been doin the same things day in day out. Although i'm still holding my part time job, i've got nothing else to do other than window shopping, reading, surfing the net, chatting and sitting like a dummy at home waiting for my freaking visa approval. So annoying, yet so satisfying in the most complex way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty much like me. ;)