Friday, June 22, 2007

The one with the great day

Job update:

Amberlie called me to book me in for an interview for the position that I applied for. Monday morning whilst i'm at Richmond doing HR work. How bizarre. Anyway, everyone's really supporting me, everyone's got my back. The fact that the position is at another branch kinda puts me off a little, but the fact that the position at central will be vacant pretty soon is inviting. I would not mind it at all i reckon if i get the position at central :) Well, we'll see how everything goes.

Dreams:

I've still been having pretty good dreams this week. Can't remember all of them exactly, but i wake up each morning smiling. loving it!

Holiday:

13 more sleeps till I go on holidays!! Can't wait, can't wait!! Still have lots of shopping to do. Couldnt have done earlier even if i wanted to, cos i've been broke! Payday was today, so now i've got more $$ :)

Work:

Been bitching about this freaking manager over at another branch. She's such a lazy bum, i dont even know how she got the job in the first place - not knowing what to do, not knowing how to manage her staff, taking leave/calling in sick every other day..argghHh!Hhhh!! pisses me off!! On the other hand, I've just been given a pay rise!! yay for me! This payrise is long over due, and my manager has organised for it to be backdated!! so my next paycheck's gonna be massive!! *excited*


No comments: