Friday, June 15, 2007

The one where i'm stuck in a dilemma

ArrgghhH!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I've been given the opportunity to "compete" for a position open at my company. Basically it's a promotion if you're the best amongst all the interviewees. Was talking to my manager a few days ago, and she was encouraging me to apply, as she sees great potential in me, and thinks that i would be great in that position! *flattered* and *shy* HOWEVER!!! the position is based elsewhere and not at central! and i love central. i dont wanna leave central! such a dilemma. Should i apply? should i not? I DON't KNOW!! Maybe i'll apply for the sake of it. and see how it goes. wait and see where the position is based at. I shall speak to someone who can give me advice on this tmrw. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!!!

No comments: