Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rob Thomas

Rob Thomas was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!


I know that at one point or another, my memory will fail me. Which is why i'm blogging. Webster hasn't found the word to describe the feeling i'm experiencing right now. Being in the presence of Rob Thomas while he does what he does best is simply overwhelming. My heart just melted the moment he sang his first few words to his first song. A person with such a sensational voice. I love music to bits and this is what makes me love music to bits. I love the way he worked the crowd, how he interacted, and how he made us feel special. I love the bit where the tour crew brought out his birthday cake and i love the bit where we unanimously sang Happy Birthday. I also loved his down to earth nature, for being so warm, and being so shy at the same time. I loved the bit where he jokingly wrestled with his guitarist and when he joked about the difficulty the crew guy experienced when trying to move the keyboard platform backstage. I especially loved the bit where he sang songs from matchbox twenty.

It was sad that the concert had to end. One of the best 2 hours of my life and I would do it all over again without thinking twice. The best way i have ever spent my money. Worth my every single cent. And if matchbox twenty were to come, I would definitely be there too. Cheering and screaming and singing along to all their oh-so-perfect noise.



No comments: