Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My obsesion

I have been obsessed with one thing and one thing only for the past few days. Day and nite, over n over again, and the slightest bit of boredom has yet to settle in. With each time, it just gets better than the last. Well, if u really wanna know, this is my obsession:


"Show: A Night in the Life of Matchbox Twenty".

It's a DVD of one of their concerts. It was recorded live at Philips Arena, Atlanta, somewhere in 2004. Their performance is excellent. I can see the passion in them that erupts like a volcano. And the love for music that just flows from the heart, willingly. The richness in their vocals and the power of their performance is beyond words.

This brings me joy. This brings me happiness. This brings me back to my love for music.

No comments: