Sunday, March 20, 2005

*Wishing for the impossible*

Uni's started and i'm getting more and more busy by the day...although i don't have any assignments due as yet..just goin to uni n attending lectures n tutes makes me bz..ahhahaha.

Oh n yea..i'm wishing for the impossible..most of the things i want in life..it's almost impossible to get..i wouldn't say it's totally impossible to get..cos i know someway..somehow..someday..i MIGHT get it. But still..everything seems impossible at this very day..at this very moment..*sigh* How i wish life was much simpler than this..that life wouldn't be that harsh n cruel..that i would get a little more credit in life..

all wishes..but will they ever come true? i'm starting to have doubts..someone~~give me a sign, show me a light, reassure me..give me confidence..give me faith..give me..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right that nothing is impossible. However I have come to learn that there is a difference between dreams and realism. Soon enough we will get disappointed that our dreams no longer seem realistic. No matter what never give up on those dreams cause they are the driving force of your success. You might not achieve that dream but you'll know that you have provided every once of energy you have towards that dream and all those efforts has opened you to new doors that you didnt notice earlier.
When we are weak, we always hope for life to be a little simpler on us. However if you think about it, if life was simpler we would always remain on square one ; not knowing we are capable of getting stronger. I recently felt is if the whole world was against me and GOD is just pushing me until I break. Maybe HE wanted me to break or maybe HE wanted me to get stronger. But all I knew was that if I give up now, I will be one of them who's against myself. It's okay to let everything go but never lose faith in yourself.
You're smart, you're gorgeous, you're religious and you're a daughter many parents wished they had had. This arent just praises. These are sincere thoughts from your family, your friends around you and me. Its time for you to give yourself some credit.