Monday, February 28, 2005

Me~goin insane?!?!

Since i last blogged, a lot has been happening..but nothing particularly significant or bizarre enough to actually talk about - just little things. However, it is those little things in life that makes life much much more precious n meaningful. Don't u think so?

Anyhooo, in the past week or so, work has been taking up most of my time. Yet, that didn't bother me much cos many of my frens were not back from holidays yet. Now that uni's started, everyone's back, n i've been goin over to their houses more often. That's my resort to staying sane..as in my house, lights are out by 11pm (they work the next morning, that's y). In this case i get bored very very easily, so to get out of my world of boredom, hanging out at someone else's place is the key to sanity~!!

No comments: