Sunday, August 19, 2007

The one with the horrible week

I've dug up miles and miles of sand
Searching for something I can't see
And I've just got bruised and battered hands
And a brand new void inside of me
Complete with walls I did create
From all the earth that I've displaced
A mess that I have made from what
I've just let pile and pile up
I have not been abandoned, no I have not been deserted
And I have not been forgotten
I need you now, I need security somehow
You're the only thing I want
Cause you're everything I need

Sigh..this week has been one long physically, mentally and emotionally draining week. I've used up all my energy and strength, and will power that I don't think I have enough to survive the next week. I can't believe the place I've come back to after my annual leave has turned into this - a total mess! Working under new management is one thing, but working with colleagues who are a pain is another thing! And i'm talking about NEW colleagues mind you! It's really hard when you are not working in a conducive environment like the one i'm used to, and working with literally no support from your pillars of strength, no one to turn to for help, no one to catch you when you fall, no one to save you from drowning. The past week has been that horrible, it has made me think twice about whether i want to continue with my role.


No comments: