Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wheee...

This week has been a really smooth week for me. My manager is away on leave, therefore i am left in charge of my dear little team. Every one in my team is great, that makes my life so much easier! My manager has got a lot under her belt, but i'm surviving. Taking one day at a time. This is the second time my manager has been away for an extended period, hence the second time i've been left in charge. And no doubt, this time has been so much better. I'm more experienced, I know exactly what i'm doing, and what i'm supposed to be doing. I know exactly what my team members need to do, and it feels great. I dont hate it as much as i did the last time, and i don't mind doing it at all.

Didnt have to go in to work today. Went to the regional office for 2IC training. It was a good session. Plus i didnt have to go in to work. Rang work, and my team's strong and still surviving without me. yay for them!

I feel happy today :)

No comments: