Sunday, July 30, 2006

My first week at work

Finally after waiting so so long, I managed to secure a full time job. And to me, that's such a big relief. I got the call from Michelle (now my manager) the morning of July 18. My excitement and joy over the news were beyond words. Was supposed to start training the next day. Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances, I couldnt, which was why I opted to go in for training starting Saturday that same week.

My life has some-what changed every since. I've had such a great week at work. Everyone is so nice and friendly and helpful. They've been training and guiding me thru work. Giving me tips and pointers, teaching me tricks of the trade, and everything else i need to know. Whenever i'm confused over something, all I do is look at one of them, and they'll come to my rescue! That's really how nice they are. As for the actual "work" itself, I'm liking it. Not too much pressure, not to stressful. Although it's fast paced, it's still fun. I have a strong feeling i'm gonna be loving my job a lot (so long as all contributing factors remain the same).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jan. :)

*JaNicE* said...

Thank u renee!!