Monday, May 29, 2006

Weekend in the sunshine state!

My weekend was spent in Brisbane. Left Melbourne on Friday morning. Got up blardy early to go to the airport. Got dropped off at the train station - froze my butt off while waiting for the city loop train. Anyways, my flight, in fact all flights at Melbourne airport got delayed cos of the foggy weather conditions. As a result, my 10.05am flight only took off at noon!!! Changed gates like a thousand times before we had a proper one. Anyhoo, arrived in sunny Brisbane slightly before 2pm. The main purpose of this Brisbane trip was for me to take the stupid english test which was on saturday morning. Another early start. Test was a piece of cake although there were a few misleading n tricky questions. But it was all fine. Was dead tired by the end of the day. Anyhoo, Arrived back in chilly Melbourne at quarter past 10pm and it was already 11.30 by the time i reached home. Was already having a throbbing headache by then, so hit the shower, and straight off to bed. I'm so glad i'm over with this test. Another hassle out of the way thank God!

No comments: