Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's over *fingers crossed*

So exams are finally over. Today's paper (International Business) was all good. Although I only did one day's worth of studying, i think i did pretty alrite. Of cos, due to the horrifying paper on Monday - HR Strategy, my unconcious stress level rose beyond control..i ended up being sick in the stomach n puked 4 or 5 times during the nite. Anyhoo, slept early on Monday nite, by the time i got up on Tuesday was already past noon, n yet after all that sleep, i was still as weak and lethargic as ever. With only one day left before my final paper, i didnt have much choice but to study, considering the fact that i didnt really remember stuff from studying earlier..so there i was mugging away till the break of dawn. And now its all over. I thought i could see paradise, but unfortunately i dont see it anymore. I'm really really worried about HR Strategy. I really really hope to pass..all i'm asking is for a 50! that's all! pls pls pls!! God, i hope u're listening to me, pls!! Anyhoo, results will be out in approximately 3 weeks time, and i'm hoping that God hears me out. As for now, i need rest, the well deserved rest. And tmrw i can start on reading my abandoned novels and start on my desperate housewives, the OC, grey's anatomy, one tree hill, sex and the city marathon..yippie!!

cherrios!!

No comments: