Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Birthday Joy

It's been ages since i last posted something. And without a doubt, numerous things have cropped up and some of them has become highlights in this dull life of mine. Just to point of the major happenings:

My birthday was good! Thanks to all who celebrated with me, especially those who came over to my house - appreciate it heaps!! Thx for the wishes too be it thru phone calls, sms, friendster, email...n thx for the gifts too! treasure it!

To add to all the birthday joy, i now have a little baby cousin - baby Ryan, who has just joined the family on the 27th of August!! and another baby cousin - baby Dylan, on the 29th, same as my birthday!!coolness!!

Work has been good. Had lotsa fun. I'm loving it so much so i think i'm gonna actually miss it when i start working full time. Gonna miss each and EVERYONE of them, including Ken, Ah Man n Pon!!

I would say my life is all well and good, but i still think, deep deep down, something is still missing in my life. If anyone finds that something, kindly let me know.

I love Dishwalla~!!!


@}--,--'----

No comments: