Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's July~!!!!

It's July!! It's only now that I realized that it's already 6 months into the new year, well now not so new anymore. Only 6 months more to go before 2006. Before we realize it, it would be the year 2016! God alone knows where/what/who I will be.

Watched Batman Begins as well as Mr & Mrs Smith with Brenda the other day. Watched it back to back. Perfectly planned, but the guy in charge of the reels for Batman Begins just HAD to screw up. As a result, Batman Begins was 20 minutes delayed. Hence, we missed the first 20 minutes of Mr & Mrs Smith. Geez..how sad is that?! Overall, both movies were good.

I wanna go ice skating!! Was talking to a friend, and I dunno how, we landed on this ice skating topic. I wanna know how to skate backwards and stuff, and since he knows how to, I'm gonna get him to teach me one day.

No comments: