Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I found solace!

I had gone to church yesterday (when i say yesterday i mean Sunday), after a long time. Somehow, I had a strong feeling, pushing me to go to church. And so I went. I overslept in the morning, so I missed the morning mass, attended the evening one instead.

Going to church yesterday, was a whole new experience. It gave me solace, knowing that God's always there for me, with arms wide open. It just gave me the best-est feeling ever. While i was in church, I kept thanking God for bringing me there, closer to Him, being in His presence, for everything that i've got, for everthing that He's done for me, for every sin He's washed away, for EVERYTHING~!!

Someway, somehow, He managed to solidify my faith in Him, my trust in Him. I came home from church feeling more content than ever. Feeling stronger than ever. Revitalized. A great experience definitely. Everyone should be able to experience this.

No comments: