Sunday, September 19, 2004

Sleepless nite...

Was doin my assignment whole of yesterday nite. Seriously started doin about almost 6pm. Had to read a lot of journals n other readings..which took me ages to finish..skipped dinner cos i had a late lunch..but got hungry at almost midnight..so went downstairs n fixed myself a sandwich. after eating continued doin my assignment..only started writing out the essay at almost 3am..so yea..no sleep at all..managed to finish it at 8am this morning..n yes that's when i got to bed.

Slept thru the whole afternoon n only woke up at 3pm. Had lunch at 4, then started editing my assignment n printed it out. Watched aus idol, only the 1st half hour tho..cos had to be at Lee Ping's for dinner at 7:30pm. So went over there n continued watching idol..after dinner chit chatted away among ourselves..the 8 of us were SO noisy! ahhah

Quite a fun day..although i didn't do much~


No comments: